Friday, May 2

The Adorable Reason for the Mini Vacation

So with the last post, I posted those pictures of the City of Rocks. Now are the long awaited pictures for the REAL reason we went to Idaho in the first place! Introducing our nephew Taylor! He has big blue eyes, a Buddha Belly, and is almost completely bald! He is a real sturdy and strong little kid. He didn't cry the entire time we had him to ourselves for 2 hours. He is such a good baby! I just hope that if he comes into our home, that he won't change. The foster mom said that he has always been easy. Holding him was a moment that I had been anticipating for a while. I loved every minute of it. I am just going to continue to pray and hope that all will work out for the best. He absolutely loved Brandon, but then again who doesn't love Brandon?









4 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

He's adorable! I hope things work out! I wrote a blog today about things that saved me as a mom...you should check it out!

Jen said...

He most definitely is adorable! We are thinking about you.

Tammie said...

WOW!! He sure is cute!
You guys look like pros already!
We will continue to pray for you!
Love you!

Tim and Mary said...

Fun! He is so cute. Hope things work out.