Sunday, July 20

Birthday at the Mormon Mecca!


Yesterday was a great day! I can't believe that I am now 25 years old! Where did the time go?! I wouldn't have spent it any other way. We woke up and got ready for the day, and went and spent the gift card Brandon bought me for my birthday, and then we headed down to Salt Lake City to walk around temple square. We stopped at the Gateway to eat at our favorite restaurant Costa Vida, then drove to a place I knew we could go for free parking close to Temple Square. We went to the visitor's center to see the statue of the Christus, and then walked around a bit taking some pictures. We were able to make great time in getting to see the Joseph Smith movie for the 2nd time at the Legacy Theater at 4:30 and then went for a tour of the Lion and Beehive houses. I really needed to go and do something spiritual and enjoyable, and that made it the perfect afternoon! I am grateful for the cards and well wishes! Thank you!




No comments: