Saturday, September 27

Tagged by my sister... again...

Here are the rules:Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

1.) I clean house like an OCD schizophrenic. I don't go from room to room like many sane people. I see something that needs putting away, and en route to putting it where it belongs I see something else that needs to be done and end up doing that instead only to get frustrated with myself for getting distracted in the first place and then putting the first thing away last. It's pretty chaotic but I still get things done.

2.) I still like to color in coloring books. I find it mildly entertaining and gets my mind off all my adult responsibilities.

3.) I still laugh at movies with bathroom humor. And I can still participate in belching contests.

4.) Just about ANYTHING makes me cry or become emotional. I cry reading hallmark cards, seeing those Christian Children's Fund commercials, seeing a beautiful child,or weight loss success stories (the list is endless)

5.) If I swear it never sounds genuine or like I really mean it. While working, if a Deaf person chooses to swear and I have to voice the swear word, I really feel bad because I just suck at it.

6.) I laugh really easily at a lot of things, even when people might not be trying to be funny. It has made for some awkward situations with people. I think laughing easy is a genetic trait from my mom.

I hope these count as quirks, because I had a hard time coming up with them!

I now tag Shelly, Tammie, Tanya, Rachel (Keyser!), and Arren!

No comments: