Tuesday, March 3

Hunter Being Hunter

Recently, our 2 year old foster son Hunter started doing something really sweet all on his own. He came up to me about a week ago all on his own to give me a "leg hug" and told me he loved me. This really meant a lot to me. We have always told him and his brother that we loved them. Hunter has also started showing a much sweeter side when it comes to affection with his younger brother. He tries to comfort and hug his brother sometimes when the baby is crying. He hands his younger brother toys when he drops them and gets upset. Now that they share a room, if the baby is crying, Hunter stands up in his crib and tells the baby that it's "okay". It has been a lot of fun to see this happen.

Hunter really is just an all around sweet kid. He of course has his moments, as we all do, but I am just really thankful for the spirit he brings into our home.

No comments: