Tuesday, April 28

And the Nightmare Continues...

After this I will save you from the frightening mental images....

Whenever I go to the gym there is this older man, meaning probably in his 50's that really must think he is something special. Or in other words he must think he is quite the "hottie with a naughty body" but oh boy is he wrong! He walks around in skin tight and short tight fitting black biker shorts during his work out. I mean really! It makes me want to spill my cookies just thinking about it! I see him all the time and it makes me just roll my eyes and look the other way.

Do people just honestly have no conscience these days? Since when is it okay to let it ALL hang out?

The only thing I can say positive about spandex is this: it embraces everything from the good, the bad and the ugly! And as of the last week or so, it's definitely embracing the UGLY!

1 comment:

James and Lauren said...

HAHAHA... you have had a rough week girl!