Wednesday, April 22

Jogging Just Shouldn't Be Traumatic

This is my 3rd post today but I just HAD to mention this because it was so gross!

I am jogging each day in order to build myself up again for the 2 forthcoming 5k's that I am going to run next month. If you want to join me just let me know!

Anyway I was jogging around my neighborhood when I came across a man that was in his late 50's or early 60's and looked to be about 14 1/2 months pregnant who decided to strike a pose while bent over in his garden wearing daisy duke denim cut-offs! (that's a serious run-on sentence but I just had to get it all in there!) So I nearly tripped over my own two feet when I saw this, while also doing a double-take. I don't know WHY I felt so inclined to look twice but I think it was more or less the shock of it all! I am shocked that I am not blind from this! Heaven's to Betsy that is a nasty image forever seared into my brain!

No comments: