Monday, February 1

Funkdified....

I have been in a blogging funk. I used to do it every 2-3 days, but it's been a while since I have found the motivation to really blog about something. Half of my blog list of people I like to keep up with seems to have gone the same direction as me. I just haven't had much to say lately. I am in a writing/blogging FUNK. I need to get out of it, and hopefully soon. It doesn't help that I see so many people commenting on other people's blogs all the time.

Any advice??

2 comments:

Tanya Wilde said...

I just realized I've been in a Funk since October! It's a "I'm too dang busy Funk!" It's still fun to catch up on other people's lives, even if I'm not contributing. (:

Tammie said...

I am right there with you! I can always think of something else to do with my time at night! I have a lot to blog about, but can't get the urge to do it. Let's get together soon!