Wednesday, June 2

Want to Spill Your Cookies? Wear THIS!

I love this shirt. It's one of my favorite colors. The cut of it and the material make it very ideal for camouflaging some pounds that I've packed on since getting my insulin pump. It was a great deal at JCPenny's etc.

There's just one thing that I can't seem to let go. In the last couple of months since I bought it, I will have just put it on to go out somewhere, and Lady Bug has managed FOUR different times to spill her cookies ALL over me. It's the strangest (and grossest) thing. She's never spit up on me in any other shirt, except this one.

Maybe...just maybe due to the fact that she can't communicate the concept that she doesn't favor the shirt more than wearing a dirty diaper for a while... this is how she is trying to tell me she hates the shirt.

Or maybe it is just a coincidence. Go figure.

No comments: