Friday, October 8

Some Pictures

This little girl has started climbing ALL over the place. Three weeks ago, she couldn't pull herself up on to anything, and in the last 10 days she has started pulling herself up on to our new couches, our bed (once) and the kitchen chairs. She has also figured out how to move the chairs so that she can pull herself up to get a better view of what's on the table. So now NOTHING is safe to leave on the top of the table anymore! She is such a smart little monkey!
I was cleaning the kitchen while our little monkey was playing with her fairly new Mrs. Potato Head in focused silence. She came in to see me, and when I walked her back in to the family room, I found the toy as pictured above. I couldn't resist taking a fun picture and laughing! Silly monkey!

On a side note, I have tried to keep with my commitment to blog on more of a regular basis, but blogger has been making it a little difficult. If I try to post more than 3 pictures, it won't let me do it! So until blogger has an attitude adjustment, I will have to try to get caught up some time soon...hopefully!

No comments: