Thursday, November 4

Gratitude Day 2

Today I am grateful for family, in all it's fun, craziness, joy, function and dysfunction..etc.

I am grateful for a loving and increasingly patient man to be married to. He is my best friend, my other (better) half. He makes me want to be a better person. He makes me laugh. Everyone he comes in to contact with never has a bad thing to say about him. He's a goofball, a good daddy, a hard worker, a good friend, reliable, and unshaken in his faith.

I'm thankful for my daughter. We waited until we found out she was going to become ours before we decided to finally call her our "daughter" instead of just "our little girl". She is incredibly loving, intelligent, sassy, and has a fantastic little sense of humor. It is so fun to watch her change and grow.

I am grateful for my parents. I know that in this life, they were meant to be my parents. They also have to be some of the most patient people to put up with the crud I've dealt them over the years. If there's any gray hairs on their heads, it's because of my endless tactics.

I'm grateful for my sisters, for the laughter we share. We are all different as night and day, but when you put us together you'd better watch out!

I'm grateful for great in-laws. We laugh with them every time we get together with them. They raised someone like my husband, so I'm especially grateful to them.

No comments: