Monday, June 18

Slacker!

Hehe, and I said that I would stick with this as a way of communicating with people. Tells you how consistent I am!

Well, it has been a crazy several days (in my case, I AM crazy) since I last posted anything!

I experienced a couple of weeks with a crazy schedule commuting back and forth from Ogden to Salt Lake, and then I have had a week of nearly no appointments! There has been some advantages to this though, as I have been able to prepare for the visit of my mom! I was able to clean the house from top to bottom, shampoo our carpets, and de-crud some of the junk in our closets!

Our trip to San Diego is fast approaching (not fast enough though). We have already gotten some discount tickets through AAA for the zoo and Sea World. We have been sooo excited to get out of the usual mundane routine and do something fun for a change! Like I said before, while we are out on the town, we will take plenty of pics for those of you that couldn't be there to join in on the fun!

As a little side note, Brandon's parents (my outlaws!) decided to help us out with a little something! The last time that we went to visit the Dopfs, Brandon went with his dad to go ride their dirt bikes for the last time before his dad sold them. They came back and soaked in the hot tub for a while... out of that came a deal for us! We received one of their motorcycles and we have been having lots of fun on it. Before any of y'all freak out about this, Brandon grew up around motorcycles and knows his stuff. I trust him thoroughly and know he will be safe. It helps to get around town for gas and mileage on our cars.

Well anyway, that's about all that is new and exciting with us.

As always, I hope that you all are doing well and are happy and healthy!

My love to all of y'all!

Lisa

1 comment:

Rochelle Barlow said...

ummm...Lisa?? I tried to leave a comment a long time ago, but my computer was throwing a tantrum! Where are you?? It's July now, and I still have yet to be updated again! I want to see some pics too! Whine, whine, whine, all I do is whine! We all want to know, I speak for everyone on the web!