Saturday, February 23

Bag Tagged!

My sister bag tagged me, so in following the silliness behind all this, here we go.

What you do:

1. Take a picture of your bag.

2. Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag. NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!

3. "Bag Tag" five people. (That may be more than how many people actually read this)

So here goes:

1. My Purse: A Shopko Special! But I have seen the brand of bags at Mervyn's!



2. The contents



Inside is really a reflection of my life...boring! I have my glucometer, wallet, 2 Tide to Go pens, chapstick (a must), lip gloss, business cards for Interwest, blush, powder, some change, a syringe (I'm a closet drug addict;) ), pens, car keys, gum, a necklace, earrings, Biolage hair repair sample, and an old testing strip (gross I know), and a "feminine hygiene product".

3. I now tag Rachel, Tammie, Mary, Ellen, and Lauren!

Love you all!

No comments: