Friday, June 20

My Newest Great Find! LOVE IT!


For those of you that know me impossibly well, y'all all know that I am an avid laundry doer. While in college and even afterwards, I had to do laundry in commercial washers and dryers. I tried cheap detergents and fabric softeners and ended up ruining some of my favorite clothes, or even clothes I had just bought! I have decided that with all the things I use to clean, do my hair, or whatever, I usually try to find the cheapest things that will do the job. But I have found a new detergent that I LOVE and it smells wonderful! It takes the smell out of the clothes that I run in. I have seen those fruity smelling detergents, but I just like a fresh clean smell. This picture might make it difficult to read which scent it is, but it's the Lavender Lilac Moment. It is a middle of the market price, but it really does the job! I highly recommend this detergent!

No comments: