Wednesday, June 18

Just for Fun : The Marriage Tag


What are your names? Brandon Tyler Dopf and Lisa Renee (Voorhees) Dopf

How long have you been together? Married 4 years in August!

How long did you date? Here's the funny part and also what we use as our disclaimer is that we knew each other for nearly 6 months before we started dating. We dated 3 weeks before we got engaged, and then were engaged for 3 and a half months.

How old are you? He is almost 26 (next month) and I am almost 25 (next month)

Who eats more? With out a doubt and especially now that I am behaving myself; Brandon.

Who said I love you first? Brandon

Who is taller? Brandon is 6 feet and I am 5 feet 10 inches.

Who is smarter? I think we are pretty tied on that one. We both know quite a bunch of neat things, as well as lots of useless information!

Who does the laundry? Me. I am pretty particular. But he is great and helps to fold the clothes.

Who does the dishes? Both of us really. We both don't like to see the sink full of dirty dishes, but we both slip up every now and then.

Who pays the bills? He does. I don't like to see how much I am spending. ;)

Who mows the lawn? We have only ever rented, but he has told me he enjoys it! I guess that takes care of that one for the future!

Who cooks dinner? Usually me, with his help. He always offers, and he never complains about having to cook dinner on occasion.

Who drives when you are together? Almost always him, since my job requires SO much driving.

Who is more stubborn? I just might take the cake on that one, but it really can depend on the reason for being stubborn.

Who kissed who first? We can both take the blame for that one.

Who asked who out first? Interesting, but I told him I thought we could go out for some fun, and then he asked me out not too long after that.

Who proposed? He asked me! He fooled me in to walking up Old Main Hill and under a tree say 3 roses. He explained that one rose represented our past, the next our present, and the last as our future. The last rose had a white satin ribbon around it with the ring tied to it. He knelt down and asked me.

Who has more siblings? We are equally yolked on that one. We are both the youngest of 3.

Who wears the pants in the family? Funny thing is, we are pretty good at the give and take in our relationship. I think that is the only way to go.

Just for the fun of it I now tag Tammie, Shelly, Rachel, and Tanya!

No comments: