Tuesday, July 1

"I Can't Get No Satisfaction..."


Okay, so it was only earlier last month that there was a week where it was almost completely in the 50's. I was complaining then that it was too cold. I was quite cantankerous when it came to thinking that it was JUNE and it was that cool outside. Well it is now officially July, and I am roasting. I have this unrealistic thought that if I just leave my windows down just a bit when ever I park for interpreting appointments, that I will come out to a not so "my body is in a broiling oven" feeling when I get in to my car. This absolutely does NOT work, no matter how optimistic I try to be. I have tried everything from parking in the shade, parking in parking garages, etc. But it is all in vain. It is hotter than blue blazes outside. I now remember that it was a year ago this time of year when our A/C when out in both our apartment AND our car! I couldn't be anywhere except the grocery store with out roasting or melting into a puddle. So maybe I should be grateful that this year everything is working great...thus far. But I guess I am one of those people that just can't be completely satisfied with the weather. I love the sunshine, don't get me wrong, but it's a whole different story when you are melting in it.

2 comments:

Tanya Wilde said...

Hey girl, I hear ya with the hot weather...try being pregnant in 100 degrees and still have 3 months to go! Shoot me...you would think that I would have learned my lesson with my first August baby...apparently I'm not a thinker. (: Have a great 4th of July! Luv ya!

Tim and Mary said...

I totally get you with the weather. It's too cold then it's too hot! Grins. I love reading your blog and knowing what's going on with you even though I may not always comment.

I am tagging you. See my blog for the rules. Have fun!