Friday, July 11

To Idaho...HELL... and Back!

We went to Idaho for the 4th of July weekend! We went to the mountains in a Jeep, went for a beautiful train ride the next day and got mooned several times by the river rafters, rested Sunday, and packed up Monday morning to go camping in Hells Canyon for 2 days, and then came back Wednesday! And the entire time I was sick with a wicked sore throat!

While we were camping along the Snake River, Brandon water skied, we cliff jumped, I knee boarded, and for the first time I went fishing with Brandon & his dad! I caught 12 fish altogether! It was a blast!

As always, we had a great time just getting away from the big city and getting out to the "sticks". We had a small town 4th of July with an hour long fireworks presentation. We had more than enough laughs with my in laws. We had fun!









No comments: