Thursday, August 7

Happy Anniversary!



Today is B's and my 4 year anniversary! I have mixed emotions about this. Sometimes it feels like yesterday we walked out of that temple together. Sometimes it feels like 4 years, but not in a bad way; because SO many things have happened and so many changes have happened in our lives:
1. We got married August 7, 2004 in the Jordan River Temple.
2. December 1, 2004 I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, and we didn't have insurance and our lives would be changed forever. (& Brandon was wondering if I came with any kind of Return Policy)
3. May and December 2006 we graduated from USU, moved to Ogden, and then to Washington Terrace to our duplex.
4. May 2006 Brandon got an internship with the Flying J Corporate office in their Information Technology Department, that later that year would turn into a full time job.
5. July 2006 I was hired on as an educational interpreter with the Utah School for the Deaf and Blind through which we had insurance the very first time!
6. In the four years we have been married, certain family members had their share of struggles that really made us grateful for the gospel, our temple marriage, and to really depend on eachother.
7. As of June 2008, we are certified as foster parents.
8. I sit here and realize that I am so very blessed and honored that Brandon is my partner in crime in this life, and will be forever. (He has a straight ticket to Heaven for agreeing to marry me)

So here is my VERY public showing of my love and gratitude for my wonderful husband, for all his support, love, PATIENCE, caring, devotion, and the infinite amount of qualities that make him so endearing to all who come in to contact with him.

I LOVE YOU BRANDON!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What is it about bridal pictures that make every girl look like a princess?

Looking beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Tammie said...

HAPPY Happy Happy Anniversary!
I love you guys! I miss seeing you two. Thanks Lisa for calling the other day!

Katie Voorhees said...

Oh, wow, four years and you guys are still swinging from the chandeliers! Congrats!