Saturday, October 11

Phone Frustration

I have developed an unprecedented addiction to my cell phone. So last Tuesday when I lost it somewhere between two of my interpreting appointments I was on the verge of panic. I told myself to calm down and tried to think positively that it would be found. I called and even went back to the places where I had worked and no one had even seen it. I looked everywhere in the car (several times over), I didn't find it.

After 4 days of not being able to get in touch with anyone, I had to accept the fact that I would never see that phone again. So I begrudgingly went back to the Tmobile store and bought new phone. I was ready to buy a cheap one to last until the end of my contract next year, but none of them had some of the same capabilities that my Dash had. So I bought my new BlackBerry. It is a great phone! So if you know that I had your cell number and most likely have lost it, please email your phone number to me at lisadopf@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments: