Sunday, November 16

Any Suggestions?

So the long since talked about date has finally come. I am taking my Level 2/Intermediate Certification test for the State of Utah this coming Thursday. It is my first time taking it, and as of right now I am not nervous... yet...

I am wondering for those of you that are interpreters if y'all have any suggestions or things I should keep in mind for the test?

I have been told by some people that the test isn't that bad, while others have told me just go into it not expecting too much of myself. I like to have some kind of idea of what I am getting into. But then again they sometimes say that ignorance is bliss! I guess we'll just see!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Don't worry about it! YOu will do great! The only thing I can offer you is relax and believe in yourself. On the signing parts make sure you show it. For example, if you are talking about a science lab and doing an experiment. Don't just interpret the words, SHOW them how. Good LUCK!