Friday, January 23

Holy Crap! 4 out of 5!

At the end of last November I took Utah's Level 2 Certification test. I went in feeling very inadequate and with little or no expectations. I just has the frame of mind that I would see what results came back and I could focus on the parts I failed, which after my test I felt like I had failed all but one. It turns out I got my results today and I passed 4 out of 5! I didn't pass the voicing from ASL to English component, but what a freakin relief! I am thrilled with this! Now I only have to pay the money to test again for the voicing part instead of the other parts! HOLY FREAKIN COW! I am utterly speechless!

3 comments:

Tammie said...

I knew you could do it! I actually was going to call you today while I was running errands and thought you should have your results back. But thought since I was driving, i shouldn't. I wish I had!!!!
CONGRATS! I knew you would do awsome! Good luck on the 5th part. I am a little envious, But only a little :)

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Congrats! That's awesome.

Ryan + Angie said...

Congratulations. That is great.