Monday, April 6

Happy Birthday Katootie!


Today is my sister's 30th birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!

I love my sister. She is one of the funniest, goofiest, and loving people that I know. Hanging out with her is absolutely NEVER boring! One of the things I love about her is her spunk, and how I don't know anyone else like her. She calls a spade a spade, and doesn't possess any qualms about telling you so. She has a way of saying things with her own twist on them that will have you rolling on the floor but also you'll find her own wit and wisdom woven in. One thing I will tell the world is that shopping is almost always fun with her, because Katie has great taste in clothes and would never let you buy something that would allow you to walk around looking like a moron. She'll tell you if something looks cute, or if it really does make your butt look big. (in my case it's always the latter!)

So there it is Tootie! I hope you had a great birthday!

1 comment:

Katie Voorhees said...

You must have been really desperate for a blogging topic today.