Saturday, July 18

Big & Bananas


Lately we have been thrilled and exited over Hunter's improvements with speech. He is formulating 3-5 words sentences and is expressing himself more and more. He is one smart little guy.

The other day I scrambled eggs for the boys, served them to them and they started to eat. I walked over and started making myself my daily strawberry and banana smoothie when Hunter chimes in and says "Mama's 'nanas!" I had to laugh at this since he has been kind of sensitive lately and we have all been sick, so I have been going "bananas". He was spot on when it comes to bananas.

A few minutes after this, Hunter was signing to himself, and quite pleased with himself and wanted to show me a newer sign Brandon taught him. So without fail, he gets my attention by saying "Mama BIG!" Once again, I laughed again at this taking it out of context and agreed with him and said "Yes Hunter, Mama's BIG!" (Mumbling to myself right after that I was going to again get more committed to getting my BIG butt out to run!)

2 comments:

Tammie said...

You make me laugh! This is so cute!

Tanya Wilde said...

Lol! Way cute...I think I've been BIG and bananas for about 3 years now. (;