Wednesday, July 29

"Hey Sexy" Part 2

Last Saturday, I woke up not feeling too hot, so my wonderful husband got up with the boys. To really let me rest so I could get up for the later part of the day while he went to work, he took them for a walk at a nearby path by the Weber River. Brandon came home and told me a funny story.

They were walking along the river when a really pretty lady went by with 2 big dogs. Usually Hunter will see a dog and point to it and say "puppy!", this time he associated the dogs with Lexi. So as this beautiful woman walks by Hunter proceeds to yell "Hi Sexy!".

Luckily...the lady had and iPod.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

That is hilarious! I wish the lady didn't have an ipod. That would have made her day!

Tanya Wilde said...

LOL! That's it, I'm officially going to change my name to Lexi and had Hunter live with me. (: