Thursday, January 21

Comfies

When I shop for semi-professional clothes for work, I am all about cute AND comfortable. While I was working full-time as a foster mom, I was all about dressing comfortably in washable clothes due to the fact I became a walking drool bib and snot smearer (aka giant tissue). One of the hardest things about coming back to work was getting used to dressing professionally again. Jeans and a shirt were my former "coming home and relaxing" routine.

THIS IS NO LONGER!

I have come across some black fleece drawstring pants and a zip up fleece jacket at Target (one of my favorite stores!) for a very inexpensive price! I bought a set right after Christmas with some $$ I received, and after having to wash them a little too often, I went back and got another pair. I am super anal about whether or not the pants are long enough, even with shoes and these are totally just that! I come home and change in to these or something like them. I love that sweats are not the ones our mom's used to wear that are SUPER tapered at the bottom. They make them almost in a boot cut simply hemmed style now that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. I can wear them to go work out, I can throw on a DownEast tshirt under the jacket and go do my grocery shopping.

Maybe some of y'all are totally against going out in public like this, but guess what??

I DON'T CARE!

These new finds are comfortable and warm in these cold Utah winters. Wahoo!

No comments: