Friday, January 1

What I am Going to Remember

I have noticed that people are posting quite a bit about the things that they will remember about 2009. Here are a few of mine:

-being a foster mom to 2 very special little boys
-witnessing their growth and accomplishments (Bubba's first steps, Hunter talking/signing more etc)
-celebrating 5 years of marriage to my best friend
-saying goodbye to the boys
-going back to work
-traveling to LA for the first time
-flying to Houston for Ben's wedding
-renewing a friendship with one of my closest friends
-transferring back to the Deaf Branch
-learning that I am stronger than I give myself credit for
-recognizing the Lord's comforting hand in my life
-understanding the important of family more than ever

These are just a few of the things that I will take with me in to this new year, and in the years to come.

No comments: