Saturday, September 18

Baby Clothes

Anyone who knows me has to be aware of the fact that I love to shop, especially for clothes. For years my ever patient husband has put up with me and my shopping habit.

When I became a foster mommy, I had NO idea how much fun shopping for little kids clothes would be. With the boys we had last year, it was hard not to spend tons and tons of money on cute clothes for them. What was even better was the fact that if you looked hard enough, and knew where to shop, you could find some great deals on cute and well made clothing. I loved shopping for little boys clothes. I'm not all about the trends of making the little people who have come in to my home get dressed up like a rock star. I prefer timeless, classic, and preppy style clothing. Trends in kids clothing that have skulls, guitars, etc on them aren't quite my style, though you might say I love trendy things.

Whenever I went shopping for little boy clothing, I was amazed how small the boy department was in comparison to the girls department. Little did I know what I was in for when Brandon and I got our little Lady Bug! It was a new experience! Now I absolutely love shopping for this beautiful little girl. I shop just about anywhere I can find great deals on some of my favorite name brands, so just to name a few stores/brands: Carter's, Target, Kohls, JCPenny, Shopko, and a recent new discovery:Old Navy!

I'm having to rein myself in when it comes to temptation to buying clothes for this girl!

1 comment:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Try The Children's Place. They have killer clearance deals, especially if you can find an outlet nearby. You can always find coupons for 15-20% off online. :)