Saturday, November 6

Gratitude day 4

Today I am grateful that I was able to go and play some volleyball in the regional tournament for my church. I played with only one person that I knew, and for the first couple of games, I was really inconsistent with playing, but then things really started picking up for me when my sweetheart of a husband came with my daughter to watch me play. Something about having them there helped me get my head on straight and start playing well. We played several games straight, only taking a break for lunch. I couldn't believe how well-behaved my daughter was. It was such a blessing to have my little family there with me. It really meant a lot to have Brandon ask me if he could come watch me play. I didn't play in high school or anything like that, only during my years as a teenager, but I really do love to play volleyball and wish that I had been good enough to play in high school.

We won our tournament! It was a blast to play, but has left me wanting to go to bed early. Really early. So, good night!

No comments: