Wednesday, August 15

Tired.....

Hey Y'all! Here I sit at the end of another seemingly long day.

I have had several days of waking up crazy early, followed by days of sleepless nights. I don't know what is wrong, but I hope it doesn't last much longer.

I am trying to think of what is new and exciting with us... and here is one exciting thing, my sister Jenny is visiting here from Seattle with her daughter Caroline! We haven't seen them for over a year and it is SO good to see them! She is expecting twins, and she will soon go to the Dr. to see if she's having 2 boys, 2 girls, or one of each! We are looking forward to this upcoming news! She has a little bit of a tummy showing, but other than that, it's difficult to know that she is expecting!

In other family news, my nephew Joshua just turned 4! I can't believe that it was 4 years ago that that little stinker came into our family! He is such a blast!

I do not have too much to say this time in regards to myself, but sometimes no news is good news!

I hope y'all are doing well, and that life is treating you great! Love to you all!

No comments: