Thursday, December 13

Swollen Thursday!

Hey again everyone! Here I sit, listening to the 10 o'clock news, with a bandage over my still swollen nose, and in my pajamas! There's a kodak moment for you! Let's just say that the entire world is lucky that I have not entered a beauty contest of any kind whatsoever, because it is NOT a pretty picture right now. I am supposed to get some stitches and splints out on Monday, which in my book, couldn't be soon enough! I am down to only one pain pill every 4 to 5 hours instead of two. And the bandage switch I make every 2 hours or so is to help with the drainage coming out of my nose! It's disgusting! And definitely no fun! Hope all the discomfort and misery I have been through is well worth it, because it was to help me breathe better!

In other related news, my sister Jenny is probably going to have her twins sometime soon because she has had some contractions, so she is on stricter bed rest restrictions and we are excited because she is far enough along that doctors have been very optimistic is saying that even if the babies come early they will be fine! And then my sister Katie has been really sick (something that happens once every blue moon) with strep throat and ear infections! So all of the Voorhees girls have been sick this week! I don't think that this has ever happened before!

I was able to summon enough energy today to straighten up the kitchen and accomplish doing some laundry today. I am beginning to get some serious cabin fever, but there is no way in H$@% I am going to be caught dead in the condition I am in out in public! Not until I am able to stop wearing this stupid bandage!

Well this has been a boring post, but it's something!

Take care!

1 comment:

James and Lauren said...

not boring... why the splint... ??