Monday, November 15

Catching Up on Gratitude Again

I've been lax the last few days on posting what I am thankful for...again. What else is new?

For November 13, 2010: I am grateful for answers to prayers. In the last few months, there were a couple of possible and big "what ifs" hanging over our heads. First, there was a possibility that we could move out of state, either to Boise, Idaho, or Knoxville, Tennessee. Two completely different places, for two very different reasons. When considering the pros and cons of living in either city, we (me at least) got excited just at the prospect of living somewhere completely new and different. As it turns out, we are staying put for a while, but maybe would just like to get the heck out of the house we're in now, just for a change scenery. The other big answer to prayer is that we are adopting our daughter! Two very BIG answers to what were big life questions were what we have been blessed with.

November 14, 2010: I am grateful for Diet Dr. Pepper. It is my favorite soda to drink. Period. It just hits the spot.

November 15, 2010: Today marks exactly one more month until we are officially & irrevocably parents! I am so excited and grateful for this opportunity!

No comments: