Wednesday, November 17

Two Days Worth of Gratitude

November 16, 2010: Technology is something that I am grateful for. I am thankful for cell phones and their capabilities. I am grateful for text messaging (though not nearly on as grand a scale as today's teenagers), email, internet, etc on my phone. All these things help keep me in touch with my loved ones, especially my husband who is Deaf. It's not as easy as just calling my husband to say hello like it is for most people. Though technology and interpretive services have made leaps and bounds just since we have been married, I will still never be able to just pick up the phone without a third party interpreting the conversation I have with my husband. Text messaging has been a heaven sent thing for us. No 3rd party involved.

There was a time where a cell phone also saved my life. So today, I am able to look back and feel extremely thankful for cell phones.

Today: I am thankful for Target. I love that store. I love their shoes, work clothes, baby clothes and shoes, fun jewelry etc. When you shop on a budget, but want your cake and to eat it too, their stuff is cute and affordable. And no, I wasn't paid to type this on my blog. Not everything I post about has to be serious! ;)

No comments: